Location: On-Site (Rochester, NY) with potential of future hybrid
Company: Sheen and Shine, Inc
Salary Range: $75,000 – $85,000 (with potential percentage of net profit earnings)
Benefits: 401k & health insurance
Sheen & Shine, Inc. located in Rochester, NY was founded in 1979 to provide Facilities Management and Janitorial Services to companies throughout the Northeast. Our timeline of being in business reflects our steady growth earned by consistently exceeding customer expectations.
Today we have the capability to provide a ‘Total Technology’ approach to solve a wide variety of Facility Management, Plant Maintenance & Janitorial Services.
We guarantee your continued satisfaction and will continue to stand behind our work, as we have for 40 plus years, with great pride and dedication.
Reports to: President
Responsibilities for the Operations Manager
- Manage daily operations from the company headquarters (Rochester, NY)
- Streamline office procedures and business practices.
- Draft, edit and submit Requests for Quote, Requests for Proposal, and other Technical Proposals for approval.
- Draft and revise local, state, and federal contracts.
- Ensure the organization’s internal contract documents are accurate and well maintained.
- Meet with appropriate stakeholders to discuss both legal and business matters.
- Provide advice and guidance to the President relating to contract generation/maintenance.
- Continually seek and submit for new proposals.
- Identify opportunities to improve business processes and devise plans to implement changes.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of all contracting legal terminology.
- Be comfortable working as part of a diverse team.
- Broadcast strong attention to detail.
- Possess superior organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects with shifting deadlines.
- Must have strong computer skills and knowledge of common programs such as Microsoft Office.
- Previous minimum of 2-3 year’s experience working with contract regulations is a requirement.
- 3-4 year’s experience in RFQ, RFP, and Technical proposal management.
- Must exemplify excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Capable of professionally managing confidential information.
- Proven background in creative problem solving.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Business Management (Bachelor’s degree from a different field and/or extensive contracting experience may replace this requirement)
Elite 9 Veteran Talent Acquisition Services, LLC is committed to attracting, supporting, and retaining a diverse faculty. We actively encourage applications from women, minorities, persons with disabilities, veterans, and others from under-represented groups who may make a positive contribution to the diversification of ideas and perspectives.
Elite 9 Veteran Talent Acquisition Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.