Danvers 37 Cherry Hill, Massachusetts
Careers that Change Lives
This role is responsible for supporting day-to-day production to meet production and quality goals supporting the product at Danvers Massachusetts Operations on Second shift. You are the first call for troubleshooting and provide key insight to continuous improvement opportunities. You will interact closely with Operators, Engineering and Equipment Support.
We are looking for talented people want to be challenged and strive for the greatest possible quality in our products and process by being accountable, having a voice and taking action. You can grow your career with us; we hope you consider joining our team!
A Day in the Life
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Performs a variety of duties in the electronic, mechanical, electromechanical, and/or optical areas.
- Constructs, troubleshoots, calibrates, adjusts, tests, diagnoses, and maintains equipment, components, devices, or systems.
- Works from schematics, engineering drawings and written or verbal instructions.
- Operates related equipment; conducts tests and reports data in prescribed format.
- Performs Preventive Maintenance and alignment checks; makes adjustments, modifications, and replacements as directed; prepares prescribed components and solutions.
- Communicates within immediate group and internal contacts
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
- Minimum of 4 years of experience of relevant experience and may require vocational or technical education or certification in addition to prior work experience
- High School Diploma or GED
Nice to Have
- Associate degree in a technical program or other technical training/certification
- Proficient with Windows applications: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Solid technical aptitude and familiarity with tooling and fixtures
- Change management and technical documentation experience
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- A3 / Six Sigma DMAIC Training
- Lean Sigma Green Belt
- Experience with supporting automated equipment
- Medical device manufacturing experience
- Pharmaceutical / Combination Product manufacturing experience
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Physical Job Requirements
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. For Office Roles: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers. Contact your manager or local HR to understand the Work Conditions and Physical requirements that may be specific to each role. (ADA-United States of America)
Yes, < 25 % of the Time